The 10th Annual Private Equity and M&A Forum took place with great success at the Metropol Hotel in Belgrade, Serbia. With over 100 industry professionals in attendance, our 2017 version of the event of an incredible success, discussing current market struggles and listening to real-life case studies on transactions that have been completed.
- Profi Romania exit
- Biggest magnets for M&A in 2018/2019
- Hotspots for investments
- Evolution of Private Equity in the SEE - local market journey over the last years
- PE deal flow, trends and exit activity in the region Best exit strategies for various sectors: secondary buyouts, IPOs, trade sales in review
- Financing structures for SMEs
- Distressed investment & NPLs opportunities in the SEE region
- Corporate leverage in the region? Is Agrokor an indicative of a larger systemic issue or an isolated incident?
- SEE banks condition and how much deleveraging activity can we expect to see in 2018?
- Private debt as an emerging asset class in the region
- Life with private equity - The CEO Session
Registration is not yet open for the 2018 version of the event - but please contact email@example.com for more information.