Now in its 11th year, BEFF returns bigger than ever, bringing together senior Energy sector stakeholders with international investors and key government figures to create a new vision for the region’s future energy roadmap.
As SEE embarks on new frameworks for Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency initiatives continue to grow, industry leaders will gather in Belgrade this November to unravel the complex investment landscape that lies ahead.
Key questions we will be answering at the 2018 forum:
• How will Renewable Energy perform in a post-FITS environment in SEE?
• What are the details of the new Renewable Energy auction systems in SEE?
• What are the best models and financing options for RE and EE projects in the region?
• What new incentives and initiatives are available for energy efficiency projects?
• What are the lessons learnt from successful ESCO projects in SEE?
How to create a commercially successful biomass power project in the region
Expires on 27th September 2018
Expires on 27th October 2018
Applicable from 28th October 2018
Available to companies headquartered in: Albania, BiH, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Serbia. Limited spaced only. Please contcat the organizer to check the avaiability.