The Southeast European Private Equity Forum will reconvene on 14th June 2019 in Bucharest for its twelfth consecutive year at a pivotal moment in the growth of this rapidly developing form of investment in the region.
For those keen to find out more about the latest transaction trends and future investment prospects, this conference is a must-attend, featuring candid debates, diverse local and international speakers and a wealth of networking opportunities.
Key themes in the 2019 agenda include:
- International investors’ SEE interests and perspectives
- A snapshot of the Romanian market opportunities
- Insights into the the plans of the new firms emerging in the region
- Venture capital opportunities and experiences in the SEE digital sector
- Exclusive case studies of 2018/2019 deals in the region including:
1. The J.C. Flowers and EBRD acquisition of Piraeus Bank Romania
2. A recent Manufacturing industry completion by Mezzanine Management
3. CEECAT Capital’s Brikston Construction exit deal
The Forum draws an audience of 100+ senior leaders from LPs, GPs, banks, entrepreneurs, advisors and other key stakeholders. More information about our 2018 event can be viewed here. Please save the date in your diary now for this must-attend event.
Expires on 12 April 2019
Expires on 17 May 2019
Available from 18th May 2019
* *Available to Corporate and Private Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, HNWI and Family Offices Endowments and Foundations,Sovereign Wealth Funds, Funds of Funds, Investment Banks.
Available to companies headquartered in : Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania.