✓Celebrating its 10th year, EEL Events returns to Istanul in October 2019, discussing what's next for the energy and energy finance in Turkey.
This two-day conference is a must-attend event for the local and international investors, project developers and industry practitioners active in the energy space. It delivered in-depth analysis of the recent developments in Turkish energy sector and the essential data for the region’s investors and sponsors.
Key topics include:
• What do the next 5-10 years hold for energy development in Turkey?
• Debt restructuring within the Turkey’s power sector
• The roadmap for Turkish Renewable energy sector
• Overview of recent efforts to enhance LNG imports and emerging LNG infrastructure opportunities
• Getting the right financing mix for energy project
• Asian banks activity to the region
• Gas trading on Turkey's EPIAS exchange
• Wind and Solar Opportunities
• Update on YEKA projects
• Digitalization of the energy sector
• Dynamics of the regional gas market
Call for papers and sponsors is open now!
Sponsorship opportunities and audience acquisition, please contact: Emine Acar l firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking opportunities, please contact: Agnieszka Pawlowska l email@example.com
Offer expires on 3rd August 2019 - subject to availability
Offer expires on 2nd September - subject to availability
Available from 3rd September 2019
Offer expires on 2nd September 2019. Available only for comapnies headquartered in Turkey. Subject to availability
Available from 3rd September 2019 - subject to availability