23 March 2021
Outbound Investments Of Turkish Sponsors: Business Opportunities for Turkish Project Developers in Africa
The Forum took place on 23 March 2021, focusing on the Turkish construction sector’s growth in Africa, the opportunities and challenges of doing business in the region and the impact of Covid-19 on the sector.
The agenda included online, interactive discussions on African market risks and investors’ sentiments along with virtual panels examining the PPP trends in Africa, key opportunities for Turkish investors, EPC + F, financing dynamics post-Covid-19 and the African energy projects.
- Jared Grubb, Partner, Clifford Chance, İstanbul
- Sait Eryılmaz, Partner, Ciftci Attorney Partnership
- Mustapha Mourahib, Partner & Co-Head of Africa Practice, Clifford Chance
- Anıl Yücel, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
- Issam Badri, Director, Emerging Markets, Credit Suisse
- Sue Barrett, Director, Regional Head of Infrastructure for Turkey, Middle East & Africa, EBRD
- Ahmet Can Yakar, Project Finance Managing Director, ICBC Yatırım
- Kerem Güzel, Vice President, Limak Group of Companies
- Mete Saraçoğlu, Senior VP Development for West Africa, Meridiam
- Zehra Sayar, Head of International Loans and Relations, Turk Exim
- Barış Derbentli, General Coordinator of Investments & Project Finance, Yapı Merkezi
This special webinar provided a unique platform for leading project developers, lenders, borrowers and investors to share knowledge, debate and network.
For more information about the webinar as well as to watch the recordings, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org