13-14 Nov 2019
PPP IN TURKEY FORUM 2019
Alongside this, we’d like to thank Garanti BBVA as Gold Sponsor, and BTY and Mott Macdonald as Bronze Sponsors. We would also like to give special thanks to our partners; Turkiye Is Bankasi, DEIK, BCCT, TEBA News, Turkish British Magazine and TBCCI for collaborating with us as part of our forum.
- Overview of latest PPP achievements and ongoing projects in Turkey
- Project 13: A new approach to deliver high performing infrastructure
- Details of PPP projects across country: developments, challenges and future opportunities
- Risk Mitigation Instruments in PPPs – Ensuring infrastructure in the time of disruption
- Sector Focus – Healthcare: Is there a template for success that upcoming projects can follow?
- Sector Focus – Renewable Energy: Developing a PPP model & framework for renewable energy sources
- Sector Focus – Transport Infrastructure: Building roads, airports, ports and railroads in Turkey
- Existing paymech in transportation PPPs in Turkey and alternatives for more bankable deals
- EBRD perspective on Sukuk and capital markets as an asset class for Infrastructure /PPP Projects
- Investors’ long-term perspective on PPP and the way forward
- Municipal Projects and Waste Management: : How can Turkey develop the proposed environmental projects?
- Biggest challenges in implementing successful PPPs in Turkey and the way forward