OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
EEL Events would like to thank all delegates, speakers, panellists, sponsors and partners for participating and contributing to the 3rd annual 𝗘𝗦𝗚 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝘂̈𝗿𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗲 organised together with The British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey!
Managing environmental, social, and governance issues is not an easy task. As companies navigate the complex landscape and recognize ESG as a priority, it’s encouraging to see more and more leading companies taking ESG to the next level.
As part of the opening ceremony, Chris Gaunt OBE, Chairman of BCCT, made a welcoming statement, which was followed by remarks from Kenan Poleo, British Consul General in Istanbul, and HM Trade Commissioner for the Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region. The first session of the day featured keynote presentations from our Gold Sponsor, YAK Law (Hande Yayla Partner) and guest speaker, Linzi Boyd, Founder of One-Earth Global. Afterwards, a series of panel discussions took place, including:
- ESG challenge: How to make ESG real (Speakers included: UNO, Abdi Ibrahim Pharmaceuticals, Duranay, Jurcom, Uludağ Enerji, Corporate Governance Association of Turkey (TKYD));
- Mobilsing capital for clmate – resilient investments (Speakers include: Dentons, TKYB, ICBC Yatırım);
- Industrial transformation in 2050 (Speakers include: YAK Law, Kayahan Hydraulics, SEEM Turkiye);
- How does the CFO relate to sustainability (Speakers include: Yak Law, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Motorway Project, Kalyon Enerji, TURKECO Construction and Energy Inc);
- Sustainability-Linked Bonds (Speakers include: TOCC Partners, Ülker, Sustainalytics, Coca-Cola Icecek).
Thank you to our sponsors for making this fantastic occasion possible: YAK Law – Gold Sponsor, Ülker, Limak Cement and Worley – our Bronze Sponsors, Dentons – Coffee Break Sponsor, Duranay Law – Lanyard Sponsor and Jurcom GRC Services – Associated Sponsor.
In case you had missed us in Istanbul, we look forward to seeing you soon at #TurkiyeESGForum 2024
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals.