OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
- The Best Sectors to Invest in Türkiye
- Financing and Investment Trends in 2023
- Sustained sustainable financing in Turkey
- Capital Markets in Türkiye
- What is on the pipeline in the regulation of digital markets?
- What’s in Store for Investment and M&A in 2023?
- Strategies for Capitalising on Turkey’s Investment Opportunities
- Past and future of PF in Turkey
- Infrastructure, Infratech & Sustainability
Special thanks go to Event Co-Hosts: Clifford Chance and CIFTCI Attorney Partnership, Investment Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye for endorsing the event as well as our prestigious sponsors: YAK Law (Gold Sponsor) and Dentons (Coffee Break Sponsor).
Thank you all for your strong support. We hope to see you all again at our conference in 2023/2024!
- Investment outlook in Türkiye. How do investors feel about the current state of the market and what is to come?
- Elections, implications of inflationary pressures, the escalation of the war in Ukraine, and market volatility
- Which sectors are creating a golden opportunity for investors? What are the obstacles and risk preferences?
- Türkiye as an FDI destination - latest FDI strategy and the likely impact on cross-border investments
- Current M&A landscape in Türkiye and recent activity
- Trends driving M&A deals for the year ahead
- An appetite for M&A and investments in hot sectors
- Expansion plans and growth opportunities
- Renewable energy investment opportunities for investors
- Energy transition trends in Turkey
- Investment gap, finance sources, project pipeline and technologies
- Exciting opportunities for energy storage
- Scope of opportunities in green infrastructure projects in Türkiye
- Sustainable finance trends and opportunities
- Green finance demand in Türkiye and the role of private capital to close the climate and infrastructure funding gap
- Barriers to infrastructure financing and green bond issuance
- Integrating ESG factors into financial models for infrastructure investments, ESG risk mitigation
- Debt capital market in the climbing interest rate and inflationary environment
- Opportunities for IPOs
- The capital market as a source of long-term financing for Turkish companies
- Global macroeconomic environment and capital market drivers that impact the sector, investor appetite for Turkish risk
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals.