OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
Special thanks go to Event Sponsors: CORE SE, Mazars in Serbia, Adval Capital and UnijaHub – A Digital Hub for M&A process for supporting us as well as to Croatian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association and VentureXchange
Thank you all for your strong support. We hope to see you all again at our conference in 2023/2024!
- Current M&A landscape in SEE and recent investment activity
- Future trends driving M&A deals for the year ahead
- Expansion plans and growth opportunities
- Regional corporate acquirers - what opportunities do they see in the market, and where are they looking to make strategic investments – domestic or outbound?
- International investors' attitude towards the scope of opportunities, market conditions and sectors of interest
- What deals are happening now and what is considered for 2023?
- Private equity's single greatest challenge today
- Which sectors will receive the most significant private investment over the next year or two? Where are the key drivers of growth?
- Deal sourcing and selection. As ESG is becoming a priority for LPs, how do GPs respond to sponsors’ ESG agendas?
- How do we see the world economic situation developing in 2023-2024? Which investment strategies will prove to be winners and deliver the best returns?
Renewable energy industry investment activity has increased and deal interest is higher than ever. The session will provide an overview of emerging trends, deal volumes, types, and investment challenges created by rapid changes in the energy system.
With the TMT and e-commerce sectors evolving rapidly, the SEE marketplace faces challenges as well as opportunities. As we look at the recent acquisitions and mergers in the telecommunications, media, and technology sectors, we examine what the future may hold in terms of M&A activity - including the key drivers and sectors that will be most attractive to M&A buyers.
In order to consolidate fragmented markets or expand into new areas, many companies engage in serial acquisitions. The panel of senior experts will talk about how to scale growth through M&A, from finding potential targets to integrating them. Attendees will receive a first-hand insight on what makes the SEE region attractive for investors, benefits and challenges of reaching scale economics and challenges across the process.
For more information, please visit the website:
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals and capture the agenda that the The Southeast Europe Green and Sustainable Finance Conference 2023 delivers.