10-11 MAR 2022
TURKEY ENERGY FORUM 2022
he Turkey Energy Forum took place on 10-11 March 2022, online.
Running for 12 consecutive years the conference has been one of the most important industry gatherings focusing on the latest key energy themes standing out in front of the market stakeholder and delving into the main opportunities and challenges that the industry’s the rapid transition to clean energy presents.
- The role of financing institutions in accelerating the energy transition
- Current trends in the development of green finance in Turkey
- Electric vehicles and the energy sector in Turkey
- Robust pipeline of renewable energy projects, current status and investment potential
- R&D, Innovation and leading-edge technology – where do investors see the greatest transformational potential? Which solutions and tools are being developed?
- Financing renewable energy projects – focus on YEKDEM and YEKA projects
- Meeting the energy infrastructure needs of the Zero-Net Economy
- Financing mechanisms and mobilizing resources to accelerate clean energy transition-related investments
- Hydrogen in Turkey energy mix – where do we stand?
- Turkish Energy mix 2050 – which energies will dominate in 2050? What are the transition risks?