OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
EL Events is pleased to announce the 14th SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum. The Spring edition of the conference will take place in June 2020, Bucharest and will create another chance to catch up with the latest market news on SEE M&A and PE transactions in the regional marketplace.
This best-in-class learning and networking opportunity regional event will share insights from leading acquirers and private equity investors who will reveal their best practices for delivering the value and examine the latest trends and changes in the deal marketplace.
Key topics include:
- M&A outlook in Southeast Europe
- What are the new tax and legal issues impacting M&A deals in the SEE region?
- What are the key lessons learned from recent M&A Transactions?
- Which country will attract the most investment in the next 12 -18 months?
- Romania Private Equity landscape and exit opportunities
- Financial Institutions M&A: sector trends & experiences
- Regional acquisition strategy and post acquisition integration experience
- Best practices for increasing value in PE
- Venture Capital and digital trends in the SEE region
PRICING & REGISTRATION
10% Registration service charge together with 3% credit card payment will be added to all conference fees. VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted. Should you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us direct on +44 (0) 207 1479 750
Super Early Bird
Expires on 21st Apr 2020
Expires on 21st May 2020
Available from 22nd May 2020
Available to companies headquartered in : Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania.