OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
he Annual Turkey Energy Forum 2021 will be held digitally on 27-29th January 2021. The Forum will discuss the new reality the Turkish industry is facing in a post-COVID-19 world.
The agenda includes online, interactive discussions on energy market risks and investors’ sentiments along with virtual panels examining financing dynamic post-COVID-19, the reform of energy distribution systems, the boom of renewables and distributed generation investments in a Turkish energy mix as well as the role of digitalisation and technology in improving the yield in energy and renewable energy projects.
Key topics include:
• Turkish economy and energy sector in the wake of the COVID-19 – towards CO2 neutrality
• Scaling up energy investments
• M&A and prospects for distressed buyers and sellers
• Regulatory, commercial and technological barriers to implementing distributed generation in Turkey
• Financing energy projects post-COVID-19
• Growth of unlicensed solar investments in Turkey post-COVID-19
• Feed-in-Tariffs to end after 2020 – what’s next for the industry?
• Opportunities for geothermal energy
• Innovative solutions in energy transmission and distribution and funding options
• Building local capabilities around RE technologies and local content
• Digitalisation and new technologies in the energy sector
• Dynamics of the regional gas market/Ing market
• PPP models for distributed generation
To register, pease go to:
For sponsorship opportunities and audience acquisition, please contact: Emine Acar l firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Agnieszka Pawlowska l email@example.com
Emine Azed Acar
Tel: +44 (0) 207 1479 750