OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
Keeping up with the sustainability trend and the continued need and growth of sustainable investment solutions, EEL Event looks forward to launching the first Baltic & Nordic Sustainable Investment Forum in June 2024.
Please join us as we invite top industry professionals with solid ESG practices to discuss investment opportunities and challenges related to the transition to net zero. A series of topics will be discussed at the event, including sustainable finance, corporate strategy, governance frameworks, climate action, social responsibility and more, as well as future trends and investment opportunities that will arise in the ESG sector.
The following are some of the key themes of 2024:
- Net Zero for corporates – translating goals into business actions
- Green and sustainable finance in the Baltics and Nordics
- Investors’ motives for investing responsibly
- The role of financial services in achieving a zero carbon future – adding a green pillar
- Choosing the right sustainable finance product
- Sustainability and M&A
If you would like to participate as a speaker, sponsor, or audience member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals.