How can sponsoring benefit your business:
Keynote presentations and panel discussions
Exclusive interview released ahead of the event to our subscription base
Extensive marketing campaign and logo branding
VIP passes for clients
To find our more about general and bespoke packages please, contact email@example.com
OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
After the successful 2023 edition, EEL Events will return to London with the Invest in Türkiye Forum, an exclusive event, showcasing this very promising market’s finest investment and business opportunities.
The conference, which has been held annually for the past ten years, is an outstanding opportunity for renowned investors and potential business partners to hear directly from the source about the investment environment, strategic sectors, concrete investments and business perspectives for the medium-long term.
In interactive panel discussions and keynote sessions, key industry stakeholders will address the significant opportunities associated with a widening range of opportunities in energy transition such as solar and wind projects, battery energy storage systems (BESS), E-mobility. As the finance industry continually adapts to evolving market developments, finance leaders will discuss “what comes next” in project finance for the future infrastructure projects and debate on how current market headwinds may impact M&A deal market.
Since we are preparing for the 2024 edition, please take a look at what happened in 2023 (Recent Event – https://eelevents.co.uk/
- Investment outlook in Türkiye. How do investors feel about the current state of the market and what is to come?
- Elections, implications of inflationary pressures, the escalation of the war in Ukraine, and market volatility
- Which sectors are creating a golden opportunity for investors? What are the obstacles and risk preferences?
- Türkiye as an FDI destination - latest FDI strategy and the likely impact on cross-border investments
- Current M&A landscape in Türkiye and recent activity
- Trends driving M&A deals for the year ahead
- An appetite for M&A and investments in hot sectors
- Expansion plans and growth opportunities
- Renewable energy investment opportunities for investors
- Energy transition trends in Turkey
- Investment gap, finance sources, project pipeline and technologies
- Exciting opportunities for energy storage
- Scope of opportunities in green infrastructure projects in Türkiye
- Sustainable finance trends and opportunities
- Green finance demand in Türkiye and the role of private capital to close the climate and infrastructure funding gap
- Barriers to infrastructure financing and green bond issuance
- Integrating ESG factors into financial models for infrastructure investments, ESG risk mitigation
- Debt capital market in the climbing interest rate and inflationary environment
- Opportunities for IPOs
- The capital market as a source of long-term financing for Turkish companies
- Global macroeconomic environment and capital market drivers that impact the sector, investor appetite for Turkish risk
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals.