How can sponsoring benefit your business:
Keynote presentations and panel discussions
Exclusive interview released ahead of the event to our subscription base
Extensive marketing campaign and logo branding
VIP passes for clients
To find our more about general and bespoke packages please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
• More regional companies pledge net-zero targets but what does it mean for businesses to back these commitments in practice? Hear from regional stakeholders on how they rise to the challenge, and what strategies, plans, and activities across business operations and investment portfolios they set to reduce carbon emissions and decarbonise productions. Learn examples of what steps your company should take to reach net-zero carbon goals.
• Net-zero for CO2-intensive industry - what is the magnitude of challenges and actions taken by CO2 intense sectors to drive zero emissions and sustainability goals? Support for the low-carbon transition and fossil fuel underwriting commitments
• Which decarbonisation solutions and green technologies will play a key role in meeting 2050 decarbonisation goals?
• Advancing and refining ESG efforts in SEE
• Accelerating ESG regulation amid challenges
• Recent key policy developments in the EU and SEE and their implications for market participants
• ESG origination efforts and challenges with implementation
• ESG strategies for capital markets
• Market activity, volumes and trends to watch in the green and sustainable finance marketplace
• What is the driving force behind the need and rising interest in green financing? Which corporates are developing sustainable finance products and why?
• Sustainable finance key performers: ESG bonds, green loans, sustainability-linked products, other sustainable solutions?
• ESG in Credit Ratings, ESG Evaluations
• Taking charge of the sustainable & responsible investments in SEE
• Incorporating ESG standards into investment strategy and investment portfolio. To what extent companies do integrate ESG into their core investment process and, what is the most important: the E, the S, or the G? What parameters should be used when fusing ESG into the corporate culture?
• How is ESG changing the company and investment culture?
ESG is more than climate change and environmental protection. Hear from socially and governance-minded investors on how they set up an example and build a roadmap for achieving better ESG standards. Hear how boards and directors address the ESG topics, and what role they play in nourishing governance to advance their ESG journeys.
PRICING & REGISTRATION
10% Registration service charge together with 3% credit card payment will be added to all conference fees. VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted. Should you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us direct on +44 (0) 207 1479 750
Super Early Bird
Valid until 17th May 2023
Valid From 18th May 2023
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals and capture the agenda that the The Southeast Europe Green and Sustainable Finance Conference 2023 delivers.