How can sponsoring benefit your business:
Keynote presentations and panel discussions
Exclusive interview released ahead of the event to our subscription base
Extensive marketing campaign and logo branding
VIP passes for clients
To find our more about general and bespoke packages please, contact email@example.com
OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
See What We Prepared For You
The M&A Event series was first launched in Istanbul back in 2009, followed by a few years of success. EEL Events revised the market again in 2021 and is pleased announce another jam-packed event is coming to Istanbul in December 2023. Each year the Forum gathers over 100 most influential players in mergers and acquisitions today, from corporate investors and investment banking to private equity professionals, to discuss bright spots in the market and what the M&A deal flow will look like in a year ahead. Participants can expect to hear from key industry leaders transforming the sector landscape to gain a solid understanding of the current M&A environment, trends, and market conditions as well as to learn about leading M&A growth strategies, preferable market structures and IPO market dynamics.
• What are the most attractive sectors in Türkiye over the next five years, and why?
• How will macroeconomic issues affect deal-making in Türkiye? Do dealmakers wary about the 2024 outlook?
• Will PE funds implement any specific investment strategies?
• The Turkish opportunity: how should regional and international investors approach it?
• Deal-making predictions for 2024 and LP perspectives for the year ahead
• Will hot sectors from 2023 remain attractive in 2024? How can financial sponsors and strategic companies address the challenges ahead in these sectors?
• What is buyers’ confidence for M&A prospects in 2024? How do micro issues like the Ukraine war, increasing interest rates, and global supply chain issues impact corporate activity in the region? Any other factors we should be aware of?
• In terms of the types of deals dealmakers have been working on, what changes have they noticed?
• Critical value drivers - what do acquirers look for?
• What trends will shape the future of M&A? Do we see a rising impact of ESG as a value and deal driver?
• E-commerce and technology have emerged as a clear driver of acquisition appetite in Türkiye. What are the opportunities and M&A trends to expect in these sectors in 2024?
• Energy sector's appetite for mergers and acquisitions
• What is the role of corporate venture capital in the ecosystem and how active is it?
• Will VC and start-up deals play the leading role in the Turkish M&A scene?
• How to navigate the challenges of investing in these sectors?
• Preferable exit strategies
• Navigating cross-border private M&A
• Hot sectors and regions - what factors continue to drive outbound deal-making in the region?
• Foreign investment into Türkiye - what is behind the deal-making surge? What makes Türkiye an attractive target for foreign investors
• 2023 dynamics in the IPO market and outlook for 2024
• Key factors to consider for IPO candidates and current challenges investors should be aware of?
• SPACs vs IPOs - given the growing pupillarity of SPACs globally, will Türkiye follow the new trend, and companies start choosing SPACs over IPOs?
Selin Barlin Aral
Neda Ozen Soydan
PRICING & REGISTRATION
10% Registration service charge together with 3% credit card payment will be added to all conference fees. VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted. Should you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us direct on +44 (0) 207 1479 750
Valid until 5th November 2023
Position your business as a thought-leader alongside strong, high level industry professionals and capture the agenda that this event delivers.